You know you grew up in the 70’s & 80’s if…….
1. Your first date took you to the roller rink and you held hands for "Couples Only" skate.
2. You wore a banana clip at some point in your youth.
3. You carried a big colored comb in your back pocket.
4. You know what "Push Up" ice cream is.
5. You know the profound meaning of "Wax on. Wax off".
6. You know who Tina Youthers is.
7. You wanted to be a Goonie.
8. You know who Max Headroom is.
9. You wore fluorescent or neon clothing.
10. You could breakdance or wish you could.
11. Partying "like it was 1999" seemed sooo far away.
12. You wanted to be on Star Search.
13. You owned a sequined glove and could moonwalk.
14. Your first Walkman weighed about as much as a brick.
15. You owned a Cabbage Patch Doll.
16. You knew what Willis was "talkin' 'bout".
17. You HAD to have your MTV.
18. You hold a special place in your heart for "Back to the Future."
19. You know where to go if you "wanna go where everybody knows your name."
20. You thought Molly Ringwald was REALLY cool.
21. You actually thought "Dirty Dancing" was a REALLY good movie.
22. You have heard of the "Garbage Pail Kids" and possibly owned and traded them with friends.
23. You knew "The Artist", when he was humbly called "Prince".
24. You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game.
25. You own any cassettes or records.
26. You were led to believe that in the year 2000 we'd all be living on the moon.
27. You remember and/or owned any of the CareBear glass collections from Pizza Hut.
28. Poltergeist freaked you out.
29. You carried your lunch to school in Scooby Doo lunchbox
30. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female Smurf.
31. You wore biker shorts underneath a short skirt and felt stylish, or know someone who did.
32. You ever had a Swatch Watch, and a Swatch Guard for it.
33. You had a crush on one of the Corey's (Haim or Feldman).
34. You had to stay after class to scrub your desk because your silver Outliner pen leaked through.
35. You remember when Saturday Night Live was funny.
36. You were in Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, or Campfire Girls but now you have no idea what all the badges and beads you got were for.
37. You had a crush on Jon Bon Jovi, or know someone who did.
38. You thought eating Reeses Pieces would attract your own alien.
39. Your name is Jennifer or Jason.
40. You have ever called 867-5309.
41. You had a poster of Rob Lowe, Kirk Cameron, Michael J. Fox or Don Johnson on your wall.
42. You held the top score on PacMan.
43. You had MALL Hair.
44. You owned a T-shirt that said, "I shot J. R. " or know someone who did.
45. If you ever said "I pity the fool".
46. Your dream car was either: the A-team van, KITT or The General Lee.
47. You had a mullet and a perm and it was "stylin".
48. You were sad when the "Where's the Beef" lady died.
49. You remember when Ricky Martin was a member of Menudo.
50. You wore a feather roach clip in your hair from the local carnival because you didn’t know what it really was.
51. You remember when cellular phones weighed 15 lbs. and had to be carried over your shoulder.
52. You had to come in the house when the street lights came on.
53. You still know the Big Mac song. "Two all beef patties, special sauce…"
54. You own a real Rubik’s Cube
55. You used to own a Snoopy Sno Cone Machine or an Easy Bake oven.
56. You have a tendency to turn the collar up on your Polo shirts.
57. You know what the "P" in Alex P. Keaton stands for.
58. You remember exactly where you were when you heard the space shuttle had exploded.
59. You know all of the words to at least one of the Schoolhouse Rock songs.
60. You could go through a case of Aqua Net hairspray in a week.
61. Your first computer was a Commodore 64 or an Atari 800.
62. You thought being a latch key kid was completely normal.
63. There were days that the homework just had to wait until the ABC Afterschool Special was over.
64. You remember when Molly Ringwald was on Facts of Life.
65. You tried a can of clear Pepsi but hated it like everyone else did.
66. You wore the little bootie socks with the colored balls on the back.
67. You wrote your boyfriends name on the side of your canvas Keds.
68. You just had to have a Trapper Keeper to stay organized at school.
69. You remember when McDonald’s served their burgers in styrofoam boxes.
70. You hid out behind the gym during recess to read "Are you there God, it’s me Margaret?" with your friends.
71. Kickball and Dodgeball were THE playground games.
72. You chewed Hubba Bubba bubble gum.
73. You skipped school on the day Luke and Laura got married on General Hospital.
74. You played with Lego’s when they were just blocks of various sizes, not any of the special little parts.
75. You made Star Wars shrinky dinks in your oven.
76. You know who Spuds McKenzie and Joe Isuzu are.
77. The TV movie "The Day After" still scares the heck out of you.
78. Pierce Brosnon will always be Remington Steele, not James Bond.
79. You watched Mary Lou Retton win the gold.
80. You know what "Walk for Mankind" was.
81. In many of your childhood photos you are wearing something plaid.
82. You still love to play Pong!
83. You owned a bicyle with a banana seat and a basket.
84. Your roller skates had metal wheels.
85. You begged Santa for the electronic game Simon.
86. You had homemade ribbon barrettes in every imaginable color.
87. You wore the Little House on the Prairie inspired high neck, ruffled, plaid shirt in at least one school picture.
88. You would tape songs off the radio by holding your portable tape player up to the speaker.
89. You wore friendship pins on your tennis shoes.
90. You wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer.